Guidelines for Eduura Community participation.
Eduura wants your voice to be heard! The Eduura Community provides various forums for engaging other users and sharing authentic feedback about products and services – positive or negative. These Community Guidelines will help you use Community features, including Customer Reviews, Customer Questions & Answers, Eduura Follow, Profile pages, Digital and Device Forums, Registries and Lists.
Note: These Guidelines do not apply to content included within products or services sold on Eduura (such as the content of a book), which are subject to separate policies.
We take the integrity of the Community very seriously. Any attempt to manipulate Community content or features, including by contributing false, misleading, or inauthentic content, is strictly prohibited. If you breach our Guidelines, we may restrict your ability to use Community features, remove content, delist related products, or suspend or terminate your account. If we determine that an Eduura account has been used to engage in any form of misconduct, remittances and payments may be withheld. Misconduct may also breach applicable laws, and can lead to legal action and civil and criminal penalties.
We encourage anyone who suspects that content manipulation is taking place or that our Guidelines are being breached in any way to notify us. We will investigate the concern thoroughly and take any appropriate actions.
By accessing or using our Community features, you agree to our Conditions of Use and to abide by these Guidelines as modified from time to time. These Guidelines apply to any content (including text, images, video, and links) you submit to Eduura and actions you take (such as voting on helpfulness or smiling at a post) when using Community features. These Guidelines also apply to your interactions with other members of the Community.
Note: Additional guidelines apply to Customer Reviews.
To contribute to Community Features (for example, Customer Reviews, Customer Answers), you must have spent at least RM50 on Eduura.com using a valid payment card in the past 12 months. Promotional discounts don’t qualify towards the RM50 minimum. You do not need to meet this requirement to post Customer Questions, create or modify Profile pages, Lists, or Registries, or to read content posted by other customers.
Be Helpful and Relevant
The Community is intended to provide helpful, relevant content to customers. The content you submit should be relevant and based on your own honest opinions and experience.
- For Community features focused on a specific topic, you should only submit content related to that topic.
- Customer Reviews and Questions and Answers should be about the product. Comments on a product’s value and sentiment for the manufacturer or price are allowed in Customer Reviews or Questions and Answers. Example: “For RM29.99, this blender has outperformed my expectations.” Other uses of pricing, product availability or alternate ordering options should not be shared in Customer Reviews or Questions and Answers. Example: “Found this here for RM5 less than my local shop.”.
Eduura values diverse opinions, so you may disagree with some content that you come across. Please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable to you may not violate our Guidelines. In order to maintain a welcoming environment for all users, your participation in the Community must always be respectful of others. In particular:
- Don’t post content that is libellous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, pornographic, or lewd. For example, don’t use obscenities or profanity, and don’t express hatred or intolerance for people on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, including by promoting organizations with such views.
- Don’t post content that invades others’ privacy. For example, don’t post other people’s phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, or other personal information, and don’t post links to phishing or other malware sites.
- Don’t impersonate other people or organizations or pretend to be someone or something you’re not.
- Don’t repeatedly send messages or requests to other people.
- Don’t attempt to drown out other people’s opinions, including by posting from multiple accounts or coordinating with others to post similar messages multiple times.
- Don’t engage in name-calling or attack people.
- You may question the beliefs and expertise of others as long as it is relevant and done in a respectful and non-threatening manner.
In order to preserve the integrity of Community content, content and activities consisting of advertising, promotion, or solicitation (whether direct or indirect) is not allowed, including:
- Creating, modifying, or posting content regarding your (or your relative’s, close friend’s, business associate’s, or employer’s) products or services.
- Creating, modifying, or posting content regarding your competitors’ products or services.
- Creating, modifying, or posting content in exchange for compensation of any kind (including free or discounted products) or on behalf of anyone else.
- Offering compensation or requesting compensation (including free or discounted products) in exchange for creating, modifying, or posting content.
- Posting advertisements or solicitations, including URLs with referrer tags or affiliate codes.
The only exceptions are:
- You may post content requested by Eduura through programs to encourage helpful Community content (such as Customer Reviews of products received through the Vine program). In those cases, your content must comply with any additional guidelines specified by Eduura.
- You may post an answer to a question asked through the Questions and Answers feature (but not a question itself) regarding products or services for which you have a financial or close personal connection to the brand, seller, author, or artist, but only if you clearly and conspicuously disclose the connection (e.g., “I represent the brand for this product.”). We automatically label some answers from sellers or manufacturers, in which case additional disclosure is not necessary.
- You may post content other than Customer Reviews and Questions and Answers regarding products or services for which you have a financial or close personal connection to the brand, seller, author, or artist, but only if you clearly and conspicuously disclose the connection (e.g., “I am an employee of this brand.”). However, no brand or business may participate in the Community in a way (including by advertising, special offers, or any other “call to action”) that diverts Eduura customers to another non-Eduura website, service, application, or channel for the purpose of conducting marketing or sales transactions. Content posted through brand, seller, author, or artist accounts regarding their own products or services does not require additional labeling.
Book authors and publishers may continue to provide free or discounted copies of their books to readers, as long as the author or publisher does not require a review in exchange or attempt to influence the review.
For more information and examples, read About Promotional Content.
Who can write a review?
To write a Customer Review, you must have spent at least RM50 on Eduura.com. After you meet this requirement, you’ll be able to review any product on Eduura.com regardless of where you purchased that product. We don’t permit reviews of the same product from customers in the same household.
Some products containing sexual content and some sex and sensuality products are permitted to be sold on Eduura, and we encourage users to express their opinions about those products. Some sexual content such as nudity and sexually explicit images or descriptions is restricted because audiences within our Community may be sensitive to that content.
Don’t post content or interact with other members of the Community in a way that infringes the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others. Only post your own content or content that you have permission to use.
Don’t post content that encourages or supports behaviour that is illegal, including violence, fraud, illegal drug use, underage drinking, or child or animal abuse. Examples of prohibited content include:
- Content advocating, threatening, or joking about physical or financial harm to yourself or others, including terrorism.
- Content offering fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, pyramid schemes).
- Content posted intentionally as sarcasm as it relates to self-harm or harm to others.
- Content that encourages or supports the dangerous misuse of a product.
Additional Guidelines for Customer Reviews
The following guidelines apply to Customer Reviews in addition to the other guidelines set forth above:
- If your review is removed or rejected because it does not comply with our guidelines concerning promotional content, you may not resubmit a review on the same product, even if the resubmitted review includes different content.
- Reviews may only include URLs or links to other products sold on Eduura.
- Customers in the same household may not post multiple reviews of the same product.
- We may restrict the ability to submit a review when we detect unusual reviewing behaviour, or to maintain the best possible shopping experience.
To learn more about Eduura Verified Purchase views refer to About Eduura Verified Purchase Reviews.
For some types of content, including Customer Reviews, and Customer Answers, you can report possible breaches of these Guidelines by clicking the Report abuse link near the content and entering the reason you believe it violates these Guidelines. If no Report abuse link is available, you may e-mail [email protected], specifying the location of the content and the reason you believe it violates these Guidelines. If you receive an offer for compensation of any kind (including free or discounted products, refunds, or reimbursements) in exchange for creating, modifying, or posting content in violation of these Guidelines, please forward the offer, including contact information and Eduura listing, to [email protected]